7 Mistakes To Avoid When Writing A Dissertation Proposal
If you are writing a dissertation, there are some basic things you should keep in mind. This won’t be such a hard job, but you have to make sure you don’t rush and you don’t make any of the mistakes mentioned below. They are a killer for every paper and I suppose you want to make a great paper.
- Repeating yourself. Well this is one of the worst things you can do. Try to explain something once but do it right, don’t repeat it over and over until the readers gets bored. If the idea you are presenting is very complex than maybe you can try to explain something twice from two different point of view just to illustrate your point very clearly but you should never make a habit out of this.
- Poor grammar. One of the worst things to do and one thing that should be avoided at all costs. How do you expect people to take you seriously If you don’t know how to express yourself properly? Try to check your grammar and see where you have to work on.
- Too many details. The details are meant for the research paper itself not the proposal. Try to explain what you want in a short and understandable manner, don’t bore people by going into details that you shouldn’t go into.
- The topic. Well this one you have to think a lot about it before you start. The whole work will evolve around this one concept, so try to choose something that will captivate the readers attention and something that you are good at and you like to write about as well. If you choose a boring and old topic, no one will truly listen to what you have to say.
- Style. Think of how you are going to say what you are trying to say. You can’t go in front of a teacher and talk like you are talking with one of your friends when you are in a restaurant talking casually, you have to be pretty formal about this.
- Target audience. Think of the people you are going to express yourself to, what are they going understand if I present things in a certain way and what if I present them in another way.
- Length. Well since you are only making a proposal, short and sweet is best.
2017 © ProspectFineArtscom. All rights reserved. | Now you know all the secrets on dissertation writing